Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy Code
Under Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
Aims of treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also for sending information of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of Sanguineti Chiavari Ltd. and its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
2) possible sale to third parties of such data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and the sending of commercial communications. 3) perform the obligations laid down in laws or regulations;
4) contact management;
The data will be as follows:
1) data collection with single-opt, in a special database;
2) recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic;
3) organization of archives in a mostly automated, under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Persons to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The data collected may be disclosed to:
1) companies and firms to use direct mail or similar activities;
2) associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or related to the provision of a particular service.
3) persons who are to have access to data, as per provisions of law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
Pursuant to Article. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Act, we announce that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- To know, through free access to the existence of personal data that can affect you;
- Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain from the controller, without delay:
- The confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of existing data;
- Wholly or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal information about you even to the scope of the collection;
- Please note that the data controller in any operation of law:
- Sanguineti Chiavari production nautical items Srl
- Via San Rufino 31- 16043 Chiavari (GE) Italy
- Tel 0185363324
-sanguineti @ sanguineti.com
-To Exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Act or the deletion of data from the archive, simply contact us via one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and protection through password.
A cookie is a small text sent by the user's browser to a web site visited. It allows the website to store information about your visit, such as the selected language and other settings. This can facilitate the next visit of the same user to the same site and, consequently, increase the utility of the same.
Cookies, as defined in the Ordinance of the Privacy (Nr. 229 of May 8, 2014), can be of two types:
• Technical Cookie: cookies technicians are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of an electronic communication, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service . They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website.
Can be divided into cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to cookies where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site; cookie functionality, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For the installation of these cookies you are not required the prior consent of the user, while it remains subject to the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the previously indicated.
• Cookies Profiling: Cookies profiling are aimed at creating profiles user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net. Given the considerable invasiveness that such devices may be part of the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian regulations requires the user to be properly informed on the use of the same and express their valid consent.
• No personal user data is acquired from the site;
• the use of C.D. Session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient site.
The SO-CALLED Session cookies used on the website of "owner" Sanguineti Chiavari srl avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users and not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
Most browsers explains how to decide on acceptance or otherwise of the new cookies, how to make sure that the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. In addition, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the settings of the add-in or by visiting the website of its manufacturer. If you set your browser to refuse to accept cookies the quality of the pages you visit may be reduced and the browsing experience may be less effective.